Taxation & Business Advisory
Taxation presents arguably the most dynamic and complex challenge in the context of financial planning. India has a well-structured tax system wherein power to levy taxes are clearly demarcated by the constitution between the Central Government, the State Governments and local bodies. In the current epoch, the business and taxation landscapes have changed dramatically, and the pace and complexity of change continues to increase. We, at INMACS, help you in navigating this shifting landscape. With the presence of about a decade in providing Taxation and Business Advisory, the ensemble has laurels of successfully executing thousands of assignments, focusing on its comprehensive and solution/result oriented approach adopted to meet Client’s needs.
Our Corporate Tax services assist companies facing with the innumerable challenges arising from a complex tax environment. Balancing the need for lowering Effective Tax Rates, manage tax risks, particularly in relation to appropriate disclosures, and the proposed Direct Taxes Code and GST all mean that CFOs and Tax Directors have an added responsibility of navigating through periods of change and uncertainty, and as advisors we help manage the balance between tax and shareholders’ best interests.
INMACS, with its highly experienced team of professionals, delivers a practical and comprehensive approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax and statutory responsibilities, in line with the company’s operations, integrated with the overall business plan. More specifically, we provide;
- Tax advisory and planning for Business Reorganizations and Mergers and Acquisitions
- On call support of tax advisory
- Assistance in corporate tax compliances
- Preparation and filing of returns with advance tax computations
- Assistance with documentation requirements
- Statutory Compliances relating to VAT, Excise, Customs and Service Tax
- Proactive planning of entry strategies, advisory on availing duty exemptions and tax implications of setting up of projects
- Advisory services on Transfer Pricing Issues and other Litigation support
Our specialist team gathers and share knowledge of developments in tax policies and judicial pronouncements, thereby assisting companies across a gamut of matters relating to Tax Advisory and Planning, Compliance, and Representation Services.
We work closely on the approach and thinking of Tribunals and Courts and mortise such learning into our planning, advisory and compliance services, thereby identifying potential threats as well as opportunities for innovative tax solutions.
In the today’s world of Globalization, increasing opportunities across the world both in employments as well as investments mean that individuals and companies need to deal with tax laws of various countries. Therefore, there is a need of a team of tax professionals with diverse experiences and the knowledge of Cross-border tax treaties, which may provide seamless service through the entire spectrum of challenges pertaining to financial tax accounting, tax planning, and compliances. Our International tax services help you attain your business tax compliances and advisory needs.
Our International Tax Services group assists clients in addressing complex issues and challenges with respect to:
- Cross-border financing and treasury solutions
- Income tax treaties & profit repatriation
- Cross-border tax planning and risk mitigation
- Advisory on Double Taxation treaties
- Proper planning of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA)
- Inbound and outbound structuring
- International Mergers & Acquisitions
- Expatriate Services
- Custom Duty planning
- International Real-Estate Development
- Managing intellectual property and intangible assets
- Credit management and planning
- Business Model Optimization
- Advisory on Advance Rulings
INMACS develops a financial model of a project, asset or company which quantifies all factors of a project and allows financial analysis to be carried out.
- Balance Sheets.
- Profit and Loss Statements.
- Cash Flow Statements
- Key drivers of a project are identified.
- Sensitivity Analysis of the Project.
- Observations are given for each element of the work.
The price at which divisions of a company transact with each other is called ‘Transfer Price’. Transactions may include the trade of supplies or labor between departments. Transfer prices are used when individual entities of a larger multi-entity firm are treated and measured as separately run entities.
Increasing participation of multi-national groups in economic activities in India has given rise to new and complex issues emerging from transactions entered into between two or more enterprises of the same group. Our services are designed to allow companies to prepare their own transfer pricing analysis while benefitting from the economies of scale derived from working with an external service provider that is solely focused on transfer pricing analysis
Our specialized team of professionals and tax advisors will manage the convoluted issues faced by you while undergoing with the international transactions.
- Developing transfer pricing documentation required while executing international transactions
- Assessment and understanding of transfer pricing risks
- Instigate unswerving and defensible practices in case of the controversies in transfer pricing issues
- Furnishing of reports and other documents under Transfer pricing as per the relevant laws and statutes applicable to a particular country
- Coordination across all the territories complementing with the Indian customs regulations
- Setting up of standards and maintenance of Arm’s Length standard in a systematic manner to avoid huge tax burden/ huge adjustments
- Online preparation of Transfer pricing documentation
- Calculation of various adjustments i.e. working capital, infrastructure costs, depreciation costs, intangibles, salary cost or employee cost, etc., as per the guidelines specified by OECD.
- Developing strategies at both the global as well as local levels and guiding you through the process, to help ensure lucrative upshots
With our fanatical team of tax professionals, we offer a wide variety of services to individual clients around the world by assisting them across the aspects of Tax life cycle – planning, Stipulation, compliance and disputes. We offer a wide range of tax services including tax compliances, tax planning, and tax advice in relation to the business interests, investments and other financial related assets.
More specifically, we provide;
- Personal financial planning
- Preparation and filing of Returns of Individuals/ HUF’s
- Insurance and pension planning
- Formation of trusts, Hindu Undivided Family in order to ensure proper planning
- Settlement of cases and acting as an arbitrator
- Advisory on Global transactions relating to asset financing, cash management and other investments
- Proper planning of appropriate tax rules to ensure least effective tax burden on clients
Other Support Services
Apart from the above mentioned services, INMACS provides a gamut of other services in relation to the Tax advisory. In this endeavour, we are incalculably helped by our extensive knowledge of taxation practices and procedures followed worldwide, also maintaining our regular interaction with the taxation authorities.
Following are the catalogue of other services that INMACS offers;
- Tax Credit Mapping and optimization of tax transactions
- Tax Compliance Review (TCR) – helps businesses concoct unassailable strategies for smooth functioning within the framework of different laws
- Tax Litigation Services (Representation before authorities)
- Arrangement of Entry strategies for companies entering the Indian shores.
- Compliances under other Tax laws – Transaction Tax, Wealth Tax, VAT & Entry tax, Taxation in case of Expatriates, etc.
- Inbound and Outbound Investments.
- Tax Audit – Audits prescribed under various taxation laws, for example; Tax Audit (Income Tax), Service tax audit, VAT audit, Excise Audit
- Training & workshops - INMACS organizes seminars and conferences for creating awareness among the business people, importers, exporters and others to create awareness and provide critical inputs on Indian Tax laws, litigations, controversies & their remedies and procedures
- Revenue Management
- Operations Improvement
- Working Capital Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- SG&A Optimization
- Business Intelligence/Planning
- Business Assets Optimization
- Organizational Design & Optimization
- Program Governance
- Merger Integration